Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

esim help

jebusfox
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi. I recently brought a new pixel 8 and asked for an Esim. Once I got the new phone i attempted to begin the installing of the new esim only to be met with it asking for a QR code. O2 didn't provide me with any kind of QR code, and I am unable to even discovered were to even activate my esim as nothing appears on my app. 

Any help would be appretiated.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11416 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3155 Solutions

@jebusfox 

If you dont need an esim, just use your old sim card, as esims cause more problems across all networks than they solve.. 

If you really want an esim then go to myo2 and then install sim and it will give you the QR Code to scan, and the phone will walk you through the steps. 

If you struggle then contact o2 Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149000 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28448 Solutions

@jebusfox 

You can also go in store with photo ID to get connected.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 5

jebusfox
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I tried going to my o2 and then install sim but nothing shows up. It shows my old sim card but that's it.

Message 4 of 5

jebusfox
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was planning on doing that tomorrow actually. Worth a try I think. Not sure what else I can do.

Message 5 of 5