Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Android devices

Hi all, welcome to the Android devices board! Here you can ask questions related to Android devices and get answers from other members of our Community. You can also post a review of your current Android device. If you're new and want to know more ab...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

HTC Desire has broken, so i need to get it replaced

So, my htc desire has broken, it freezes constantly and the battery doesn't even last 5 hours, thats with it just sitting in my pocket. However, i've heard the HTC Desire is no longer made. I have insurance on it, so if i take it into an o2 store, wh...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 4, HTC Sensation or SG2?

About to buy a new phone from O2 - would like some thoughts please. iPhone 4, HTC Sensation or SG2? Is the SG2 the best phone around? Is the "death grip" on the HTC as bad as some Forums report elsewhere? Is the iPhone 4 worth paying an upfront fee, ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy S2

Hello,I am thinking about getting the Galaxy S2 what software does o2 install with the phone? Is it locked down in anyway, can it still do tethering etc?ThanksRichard

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy S2 Battery Life

Can anyone who has this fantastic phone tell me what battery life they are getting from full charge to say 10% left?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy s2. Phone no

The phone number on my SGS2 does not show in Settings / About phone / Status.It just says "unknown".I wonder if anyone can help.Thanks in advance

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xperia X10 2.3 Update

O2, where is this update? Why are you not as quick as 3 Network, Orange or Vodafone who have already released the update?I have already crossed off Sony Ericsson for my next new phone as they are terribly slow to react to updates, please don't put yo...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

X10 Gingerbread update

Any clues if the forthcoming X10 update will be rolled out across O2 or will we have to use dodgy custom roms?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Taking HTC Desire Abroad - how can i avoid roaming charges ?

I’m Off to France Tomorrow and had already decided to simply keep my htc desire switched off so I don’t get any data roaming charges on my bill, but today I'm thinking why should I keep my phone off, I want to use it for mp3's and taking pictures, an...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

xperia x10 mini pro - blue notification led

hi,I've noticed in the last week I occasionally get a blue flashing notification led on my xperia x10 mini pro, any ideas what it is for??? And how can I stop it??tx

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Htc wildfire

Hi i have orderd the simplicity sim card to go with my Htc Wildfire smart phone ,which should arrive any time now ,and then i will buy a add on /bolt on so as to get on to the net ,as any one surfed with one of theese phones ,and are they quick enoug...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos