Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Syncing my galaxy note to my pc

Hi. I have downloaded Kies ok (i think) but when I plug in my new Note N7000 it can't connect. Any ideas? Please? There is a trouble shooting facility but it just doesn't start.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

cant send picture messages

Hi there,I am in France for a few weeks and dont seem to be able to send picture messages, I have an HTC1 phone (HELP!!!) and it just wont send pics, can anyone advise me, I dont have a clue how to use this phone and could really do with loads of hel...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing from S2 to S3 during contract term

I am asking this question for purely theoretical terms out of curiosity. I got an S2 from O2 on a 24 month pay monthly in March. At the time I didn't know the S3 would be released in May. If I had known this then I would have hung on for 2 more month...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Restrict background data on Samsung Galaxy 3

I am loosing the majority of data through the phone syncing and updating apps in the background. There is an option to "Restrict background data" but when i try to select it it says "Restricting background data is only possible when you have set the ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deleting emails from Samsung Galaxy S2

This has only just startedhappening. I try to do housekeeping on my smartphone, i.e. delete unwanted/old emails, they go into Trash, try to delete all - they keep returning. I went on holiday for three weeks (phone too expensive to use in Canada) - n...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! galaxy ace 2 - no internet connection

Hi, back again. Brand new yesterday and still can't get an internet connection. (wifi or otherwise). Have phoned o2 today, done a battery pull, messed on with wifi settings but still no further forward. Anyone else had thisproblem and know how to fix...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SMS CHANGING AUTOMATICALLY TO MMS ON SAMSUNG S3 AND CHARGING ME

I recently upgraded from my old iphone 3G to a Samsung S3. I was horrified to discover that when sending a longer text the phone changes the sms message to a MMS one, as I haven't sent any picture messages, I thought it was strange. I only worked why...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call problems on sgs3

I hope someone can help please!?I have a 6 week old sgs3 worked perfectly up till 2 weeks ago when it stopped wanting to be a phone everything from txt to 3g to wifi works but I now can't make calls.I can ring people, it will connect (ring at their e...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos