Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! cannot send emails

On samsung S2 cannot send emails, receiving ok. Using sky as provider.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! samsung galaxy ace sold to me as 2gb memory found it only has 158mb

I cannot believe the deception that O2 have used to flog off substandard phones that do not do what they are advertised to do....and then try getting some one to talk too about it....I need different phone .....i do not feel that o2 were honest with ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Note 2 - Sim Unlock does not work - possibly too many failed attempts?

Hey. I have a 02 Samsung Galaxy Note 2. I wanted to unlock it so put in 3 sim. Prompts to enter unlock code. I tried 1234, 123456, etc but didn't work. Then I realised I had to request code from 02. I got this now but it still does not unlock - netwo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal and data issues, O2 or my Nexus 4?

I've just moved to O2 with this phone so don't know what O2 is like but either way I am having issues.I often pull the phone out of my pocket and full signal but no data connection, I turn data on and off and it still doesn't come back on, the only s...

• 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! jelly bean

hi! i have an sony xperia s and i've been seeing on the web that jelly bean was rolled out to my phone but i haven't got the update but loads of other people have the update for the xperia s?i'm not too sure about the whole android update process so ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi

If you don't have wifi in your tariff can you still use wifi?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

A genuine Thank You to O2 Live Chat and Taz at shop in Strand

Just a note to say something positive for change.:smileywink::smileyhappy: I recently got an upgrade and selected the Samsung G S3. After a bit of worry on my part about the swapping SIM from old handset to new, I found that I was not picking up inco...

Rraa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Which phone?

Which is the better phone, Galaxy Ace 2 or Sony Xperia J? It's just going to be used for calls, texts and pictures - virtually no internet, definitely no games, maybe some email

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony SmartWatch, Advertised in Leaflet?!?

Has anyone bought a Sony from o2 lately, seen the 20% off Sony Accessories from the o2 Accessory Store, and thought, "That SmartWatch looks good, I wonder how much it is?" Well, the answer is impossible to answer through o2!! I've been on the website...

Bradaz88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos