Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! SAMSUNG S4 mini - voicemail notification by text?

Can anyone help on this please? I haven't changed networks, have been with O2 forever!All my previous phones have sent me a text telling me I have a voicemail - sure I never did anything to set it up, always seemed to be automatic, this phone doesn't...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer Data and phone Number

I am thinking of upgrading from a Galaxy S111 to a Galaxy Note 3. Is it easy to transfer all my data plus apps bwtween phones. Plus I need to keep my phone number.I also then want to give my Galaxy S111 phone someone else, how do I wipe all data clea...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC One Camera on Andriod KitKat

I have a HTC One Mini, the camera used to zoom but after I updated to Android KitKat I could no longer find the camera zoom functionality? Has anyone else had this problem? If so, do you have a solution to this problem?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Clipboard

I do try to solve these things myself, before asking the community, but these phones don't seem to follow any logic....So I copy email text 'onto clipboard', as I do on my computer.I have just spent the best part of the morning trying to find my clip...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nexus 5 mms settings please

Hi there, Has anyone got the correct mms settings for the Google/LG Nexus 5 (on pay monthly)? I got one on Monday, and was able to send an mms from it, but when I get sent one back I get the notification that directs me to www.o2.co.uk/m - this was h...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! voice mail

how do l turn off voicemail on HTC

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! touchwiz

Its just appeared on my s4 on start touchwiz always or just once where has it sprung up from ?

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S2 has lost data connection

My S2 has lost data today, and has done it since i first got up this morning. I can access internet via wifi. data mode shows activated when i press the power button and i can make calls.i put a giff gaff sim in at the weekend (plus an orange too - t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G on Samsung S4, Sheffield - Flakier than 3G?

Hi,"Upgraded" to 4G on my Samsung Galaxy S4 a couple of days ago. Since that time, I've found mobile data to be not much faster, even when 4G is connected, and much more prone to disconnects than when I was just on 3G. Examples using SpeedTest app fr...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos