Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Connecting epad to o2 email settings

I have a Zenithink zt180 which somehow lost connection to its 'News & Weather" App and Gmail. Did a factory reset which lost me my o2 email connection, now I can't reset the server/ports settings with any combination: have tried (incoming)Username (w...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to get my o2 ICCID

I recently bought a Nexus 4 from google and used my o2 simcard which I cut down to size using an online template - everything works just fine except I may need to know the ICCID as I have had the same simcard for ages and it has all my numbers and I ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't send emails/texts from Galaxy Ace 2 - please help!

This is my first ever smartphone, and I am optimistic I will eventually get the hang of it! Of course I'll probably run into a few minor bumps along the way and this is the first of hopefully not very many!! I've just set up my email address [yahoo] ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! navigation

how do you cancel used destinations on navigation

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SMS changed to MMS on Samsung S3 mini

Hi I'm new here so hope this is in the right place. I have just updated my phone to a Samsung s3 mini (from a Galaxy Ace) and have found that I have to be really careful with the length of my text messages. With the Ace I used to be able to send long...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy S2 - switches off at random

Hi there, I received my first Samsung Galaxy S2 from O2 in November 2012. At first all was great, then problems began - the phone switched itself off at random. The 'power on' button was as useless as a chocolate teapot. The only way was to remove th...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

signal boost

Can I buy a signal boost for my Samsung Ace or is just a myth?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy Ace Battery

Hi My phone is left charging overnight. For the last few days, the charge seems to only last for a very short time before saying 'connect to charger'. I turn it off and attach to charger, and it's showing at least 2/3rds charged. Turn it on again, ba...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! samsung galaxy 2

Hi All.Hope someone can help me with this problem ,,,,,, I used to get a vibration alert when i got a text message when phone was on silent but a few days ago the vibration stopped , I still get vibration on call etc but not on getting a text , thank...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos