Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Setting New Pin on Galaxy

Hi,Can anyone tell me how to set a new pin for my 'My O2' site so I can access it through my second hand (unwanted birthday present for my sister) Galaxy. It's had her sim card in (also O2) but now I've put my sim into it, it's asking for a pin, but ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Firmware rooting

I bought my samsung galaxy s second hand after trying to do updates play certain games it wouldn't let me so my friend had a look and he says it has been rooted with wrong firmware what can I do to put this right ?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Restore deleted message & thread

I've deleted some important messages and a thread (just one!) on my Samsung Galaxy S Andriod phone with no backup anywhere! Does anyone know how to restore them or get them resent from somewhere? Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung galaxy ace 2 HELP!

My Samsung galaxy ace 2 has erased all my photo's from my sd card. There were hundreds! I've got most backed up but it's lost around 50-100 recent ones from last few days. Annoyed now!How do I get them back. Don't trust this damn phone now it's done ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

JB 4.1.2 for Ace 2

Pre release available now if you can't wait. Phone should be unlocked to all networks before attempting to flash. All details on link.... http://www.sammobile.com/2013/02/25/android-4-2-1-jelly-bean-leak-galaxy-ace-2/

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Debrand Galaxy s3...

Is their any (easy) way to debrand the s3, ie remove the splash screen and start to receive OTA updates in the unbranded batch rather than the o2 batch?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! forum probs

Up till thursday night i was able to view images on 3 forums that i use for my hobby. Now all i get is a blue box with a question mark inside it. I have been intouch with the admins of sites and they say its not their fault. Been in touch with o2 and...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC One V increasing number of rings before voicemail

HiI've read the code to increase the number of times the phone rings before going to voicemail for the iPhone, is it the same for the HTC One V? And if so, what do I do with it? Do I make a call with it or send a text? Also how do I type in the lette...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony Xperia T – Jellybean 4.1 update *Released*

Good news! The Jellybean update for Sony Xperia T is commencing from today onwards for O2 customers How do you get it? You'll get a notification on your device about the new software update which you can choose to install by going to Menu > Settings ...

Abs by O2 Social Media Team
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos