Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! LED light

I have a new Xperia Sp phone and the LED light worked on it,even if i had it in stamina mode,now all of a sudden it isn't working.I know when it is really low battery it doesn't work, thats what it did to my other xperia phone. Can anyone sort this o...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No network in paisley area !

I have had no network coverage since yesterday in Paisley Scotland it is driving me mad i have tried to reconnect about million times please has anyone got any advise as i have no network i cant call o2 to find out what the problem is . Any help on f...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Communications notifications

Can anyone help my dad has communications notifications on his front screen only when phone is locked but he has no idea were it's came from thanks in advance

nevzy31 by Level 4: Observant
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

email fails since update

Since my galaxy s3 firmware was updatedAll email fail to send iv uninstalled the accout reinstaled nothing other phpnes in my house have no problem internet supplier virgin any advise appreciated as im disabled and my phone emails etc r essential to ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung s3 update

I'm having some trouble with my S3 - It's with Tesco mobile but I know they use O2 Network. I updated from 4.2 to 4.3 using Odin with a vodafone firmwire and ive had problems ever sense, now I can't seem to find a solution or a update to restore it o...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! help!!

I've upgraded to a new phone ( Samsung Fame)and o2 have just text me to say I've used up all my data!!Since discovering that you have to turn off the mbile data button I've only turned it on to use whatsapp.Will I not be able to use whatsapp now til ...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal

Haven't had a signal all day in the postcode area cf43 was wondering if you knew about the problem and any idea of when it's going to be back up and running?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unblocking my Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Hello there, I have been given a Unlocking Code to unlock my Samsung Galaxy Nexus phone and despite entering the said code my phone is not unlocked. Kindly help.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos