Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! help!!!

Really struggling with this. Upgraded my phone to the s5 on Monday.. Kept same number but was sent a new sim for 4g. Terrible signal.. Used the online chat and went through everything until finally they told me to try change network and then back to ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! s3 galaxy not charging

From the start my phone has never charged properly. I have taken it to ur shop on 2 occasions to be told there was nothing wrong,I need a new charger. I bought a new charger and got even worse so I took it back again .on this occasion they said they ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

microsoft office with android devices

I have recently upgraded to MS Office 365 Personal. I have a galaxy S4 and am interested in using MS office with my smart phone. Has anyone experience of using MS Office with android devices particularly Smart phones?

Resolved! network disabled because internet connection is slow - S3 upgraded to 4.3

I recently upgraded my S3 to 4.3 and everything appeared to be fine.then today my phone won't connect to wifi networks, sayingits checking the quality of the connection, then reports the networkis disabled because the intenet is slow. this is happeni...

• 37 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Note 3 Kit-kat update?

So my 3 week old Note 3 popped up with an upgrade to Kit-kat last night around 7pm. I updated it, and it took literally 20 restarts/battery pulls to stop it crashing.Everytime the screen dimmed it crashed, everytime I tried to use the pull down notif...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 transmitter technology 2g & 3g switching

David Cameron was having problems receiving phone signals in a weak phone signal area. I also in Corsham have had similar problems. I thought it was a weak or no reception area. I have found a trick. I go to the settings area and switch it to 2g only...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! keeping number, which top up card do i use

my current phone is O2, I will be choosing to keep my number for the new phone, by using the form, not by using the same sim.which E-top up card do I use, the one for current phone or the one which came with new phone?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! htc one

I updated my htc one today (20.6.14) and during the download of the update the device turned off and now will not turn back on or charge so i cant use the phone. i have tried to troubleshoot the device by holding the power button the volume up butten...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! rouge mms

My s3 started randomly opening and closing apps so I did reboot. When it started again it sent a random mms to a number 157 times over a weekend . Spoke to an advisor who said sim faulty would send a new one which did fix it. 3 different advisers sai...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos