Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Get some Sense 6 knocked into your HTC One M7

How's that for a snazzy title? You heard me though, the latest KitKat w/ Sense 6.0 update is on it's way and rolling out across Europe, and should be hitting the UK soon. Once I get a heads up that it's available, i'll give everyone a little shout-ou...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 73 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! HTC 8S storage issues

I've been having a problem for a while with storage on my HTC 8S. I have an SD card and have deleted all but two apps, but storage is still filling up rapidly and it's at the point where I can't sync emails or send messages. Is there anything short o...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TuGo Messages

Anyone else having issues with not being able to send messages off the TuGo app?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free 4g or not 4g that is the question ?

Hi all, Just a quick post in case others find themselves in the same position.I received the automated text from o2 stating that I was to be given "at no extra cost" an upgrade to 4g on my pay monthly account on the 27th of June, that came and went w...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

cant send messages

Hi, I got a new HTC one m8 a few days ago, and I can make calls, browse the internet and receive text messages. However I can not send any! When I click send it just says message failed. I have checked the message service number and that is correct. ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Htc one m8

Htc one m8 will not turn on. When charging orange light will not go green

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Xperia z can it be calibrated

Having problems with touchscreen it is responding to touch it takes awhile for it to catch up with what I do, I know on previous Sony phones I could check calibration but cannot seem to find it on the Xperia z any help would be appreciated

RCL by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S4 mini - phone shuts down unexpectedly

I have a 2 week old S4 mini which randomly shuts down - usually after a period of inactivity (such as overnight - its dead each morning). I know the battery has a good charge and I'm unable to turn the phone back on again. The only solution is to tak...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recent charges

I am on contract and i get something ariund £30-£35 a month, I get unlimited calls, texts and about 4GB-5GB of 4G data, but when I checked my recent charges it says £47.46, why is this?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos