Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S4 Voicemail Icon???

HiI've just got a new Samsung S4 and I received a voicemail and I've listened to it, but the icon at the top is not disappearing.. Any help???

no 4g on my htc one

despit upgrading and an hour of chat with o2 a new sim still no 4g on my htc one

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Xperia T Screen problems

Well recently i was going to play a new album i got on google music and as soon as i tapped it, my phone screen switched toff and it wont come back on, ive tried connecting it to my computer and charging it, the light will come on and it turn green a...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I get 3G in Greece

Going to Kos in July. Want to use the internet but away from Hi Fi. 3G? Buy a Sim? card out there? I have Samsung tablet with O2. Tried this in Nepal bu tdid not work. Think I need to unlock my tablet? Any advice?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy 4 Mini

Have just upgraded to this phone and still getting used to it. My call sim has been transferred but my list of numbers have not been, do I have to do this manually?I don't have a simple facility for having a password to protect the phone, is the only...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internal memory of the Samsung Galaxy Ace

My Galaxy keeps telling me that I am low on internal memory (down to my last 20mb). Apart from Facebook the other apps don't amount to much. Is this normal for this model?

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Xperia Z2 first major update :)

Hey GuysNew to the forums! Im aware sony have released the first big software update for the z2 and unlocked handests get the update straight away however i know when you have a device thats locked by the network they have to approve the update first...

• 47 replies
  • 0 kudos