Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S-4 Battery discharging quickly and phone getting hot

Since yesterday the battery on my Galaxy s-4 is only lasting a few hours instead of the couple of days it was lasting previously, I've also noticed that it's quite warm to the touch which is unusual, it appears as though there's something going on in...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dont ever buy Galaxy s4 - o2 I will be leaving you

So I renewed my contract with o2 and got Galaxy s4 4 months agoBrilliant phone, loved it. Used samsung products for last 6 years. But this was my last samsung and i think o2 just lost me as well2 days ago as always i put my galaxy s4 to my pocket. 10...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone won't turn off!!

Hi, I have a Sony Experia P and the phone won't turn off! I've taken the SIM card out, I've tried holding the turn off button on ... nothing is working. Any help greatfully received

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call issue

When making a call I sometimes hear my voice as well as that of the person I'm talking to. Id there any way of resolving this issue? Thanks

Anubis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! usb charging

questionive been charging my s3 up on laptop for about 2-3 weeks now (replacement wall charger coming tomorrow)now the phone took full charge the 1st week or so but now its only getting to about 15% and it says charging it wont go past 15%the phone i...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! mms download problem

I can send but cannot download mms messages on my Samung Galaxy S4. Can someone please help?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S3 won't switch on

Hi, this morning my Samsung S3 would not show my lock screen when pressing the white button at bottom of phone. So took battery out to refresh and switch back on but it won't turn on now. I get the galaxy screen come up and then the SAMSUNG sign, but...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network coverage

S3 mini little or no signal when in or out of house. Checked o2 signal and it says excellent for all.get full signal when go out of my area. Any suggestions. Thx

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC Radar. No service. but 3g works?

Hi. I recently broke my iphone 5 and I'm borrowing a spare phone off my sister until I can get a new one. The phone I'm borrowing is a HTC Radar. But some reason it wont left me make calls or text. It shows 'no service'. but data works fine. (I can b...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

calendar problem

on my samsung galaxy 2, the calendar has just stopped saving any inputs I type into it. It appears on the calendar, says saved, then when I next check it, it has disappeared. Has been doing this for about a week

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos