Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Samsung Galaxy S6 On Its Way? ???

Rumours are the S6 may be released February 15th 2015.http://mobile.pcadvisor.co.uk/news/mobile-phone/3531559/samsung-galaxy-s6-release-date-features-specs-rumours/

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Cannot send email without wifi

Hi I've set up pop3 email accounts on my Sony Xperia Z1 Compact and am having problems With a wifi connection, everything works fine Without wifi, i can receive emails but not send them The settings i have used are exactly the same as for my email in...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best android device available?

Just wanting to find out what the general consensus on what is the best android device available? Am due an upgrade shortly and doing some research. Torn between HTC One M8, LG G3 and Sony Xperia Z3. Help?

• 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Got an Xperia Z3,3compact? claim you free movies

Usual for sony, they have now given Xperia z3 series owners 3 free movies from video unlimited.This little lot is given away this time and can be viewed across any devices linked by your sony entertainment network login (as well as playstation networ...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! note 4 help needed

I have recently upgraded from my s4 to the new note 4 and wow this is some bit of kit, but i have not been able to send mms messages all i get after ages of it trying to send is network error? I have taken the sim out and placed it back in my s4 and ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Download Manager eating into data allowance

My Samsung Galaxy Ace is eating my data allowance. I ran the Bill Angel app and it says its the data manager that has caused the excessive usage. I can't see whats being downloaded, but its about 109mb for 3 weeks worth. I tried google play and it is...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! missed calls on Galaxy Note 4

Hi guys,If the question was asked before I apologise in advance.I've noticed with my note 4 that when I miss a call, it only shows "missed call" on the lock screen and no information who called. To check that I have to unlock to the phone to check.Do...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of phone and SIM

About 4 weeks ago I bought a new unlocked Sony Xperia Z3 Compact phone, already owning an old HTC Desire S. I went to my O2 store and asked them to change my Text and Web account over to a Nano SIM for the new Sony phone (the HTC had the larger Stand...

HHGTTG by Level 3: Thinker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S III mini

Were can I find out how to use my new phone ?? U used to get a booklet to explain

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Xperia z3 remote play app now live.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.playstation.remoteplayTo use this you need.Xperia z3, z3 compact, z3 tablet compact (and possibly other z series)A ps4 running today's 2.0 updateThe ps app updated to 2.0 (today's update)Please note, ...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos