Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Data usage when receiving MMS messages?

I have just had a samsung s3 mini and when i receive a MMS message i am asked to download it, it doesn't just appear in the body of the message? It used to on my HTC device.Also when i download the message is this also using my data allowance?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cannot send photos

i have a Samsung ace ,i cannot send photos,just says sending

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SETTINGS & NETWORK

Hi everyone, iv only been with o2 for about a week, and since joining i have been very frustrated at the level of service i have been given and all the things that are going wrong. i have contacted o2 support on this but as i suspected they do not se...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost contact details

My phone Samsung Galaxy 2 is broken.... Iv been unable to back it up to retrieve my phone contacts...are 02 able to provide a list of numbers I have regularly used so that I can save them in my new phone?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PIN block doesn't happen Sony Xperia M

Got the Sony Xperia M today...set up a PIN and promptly forgot it. Bizzare thing is, when I try entering what I think is the PIN, it lets me do it 5 times then I have to wait 30 seconds. So far I'm up to 45 attempts. It doesn't seem to want to block ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swtting up O2 email for first time on Galaxy S3

Topic. Recieved a brand new Galaxy S3 yesterday (see my various threads about repairs) by Courier to my Parents', I am trying to set up O2 email on it and using the correct email address and password I've been using for several months now, and both a...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G on xperia z using tesco/o2 pay monthly

hi early today my xperia z [which i'm currently using tesco mobile] decided to show up in the prefered networks with 4G/WCDMA/GSM and wondered if i was to pop into an o2 shop near me and asked them in their if or when 4g would be launching in my home...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Connecting to Internet via Mobile Network

Hi - I have just got a Samsung Galaxy SIII but am unable to connect to internet via Mobile Network. I have activated Mobile Data in settings, but when I try to access internet, it won't work. I can connect to internet via WiFi at home, but I need to ...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos