Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Android devices

Hi all, welcome to the Android devices board! Here you can ask questions related to Android devices and get answers from other members of our Community. You can also post a review of your current Android device. If you're new and want to know more ab...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Moto G not receiving signal

I bought a Moto G a while ago from Gumtree, the phone worked fine for about 2 months but recently it won't recieve any signal. I'm worried it may be barred. Is there anyway someone from O2 can tell me if this is the case? If it's stolen can I somehow...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

keep getting restricted access

My self and my dad keep getting restricted access on both out son Xperia phones.... I have a Xperia z and he has a Xperia SP.....Tried restarting the phones removing the sim cards and reinserting them.... I have no outstading balance and neither does...

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy s4 mini update question

I haven't seen anything about it in months. Is 4.3 still not available for the Galaxy s4 mini? I once asked o2 on Twitter a few months ago and they said it is available but other than that I've not heard anything more or even got the update. Anyone k...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony z2 tablet 4.4 update

Anyone aware when this hits O2 customers? Looking forward to the remote play aspect.

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card removed in galaxy s4

My galaxy s4 keep saying sim card removed, reboot your phone, I have sent phone for repair three times and finally got a new galaxy s4, but problem still remains the same. Can someone tell my how resolve this as I am not impressed with paying £37 a m...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Note 4

Can anyone one help as to when this will be available to upgrade online, been with O2 for years but when it comes to release dates and communication their one of the worst going

• 44 replies
  • 0 kudos

Major Google Maps Update

Material Design is cominghttps://bgr.com/2014/11/05/google-maps-material-design-update/

Bambino by Level 78: King of Kings
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! mms - please help me or am I going mad!!

I have a new Sony Z3, I always had Sony/Sony Ericsson for the last 15 year!! Anyway here's my problem, I have always been able to send an mms without having to manually turn the mobile data on and off but with this phone I do! Is it the phone or the ...

J-A-B by Level 1: Joiner
  • 42 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Very weird connection problem

Tonight at about 7:30pm my phone rang and it said my girlfriend was calling, it stated her name and her number. I answered the phone there was a woman on the other end of the line whos voice i didnt recognise.The conversation went something like this...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos