Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Spotify problems on Samsung Galaxy A3

Hey, I recently bought the new Samsung Galaxy A3 16GB, installed Spotify on my device but it doesn't work with out a storage SD card and it keeps saying how there's not enough space. Anyone else having the same problem?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! restoring deleted files

Does anybody know how to restore deleted files on a samsung galaxy S5 as my sister in law has ended up losing all of her pics etc she said that she only tried deleting a couple of pics and has ended up losing the lot. Many thanks in advance.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! htc one m8 gallery

Hi. Every single Facebook emoticon is in my phone gallery . Each in its own individual folder. Loads of them ! Can anyone help me to sort this please? X

Cairdeas by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Will O2 unlock bootloaders ?

Hi. I've got a Sony Xperia Z2 which just asks for a different rom (the one from O2 is full of bloatware and ther unnecessary stuff). I talked to live chat support and asked them about the bootloader and I have been told that unlocking my phone using ...

• 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy Gear S, quick hint.

Note: i know it's Tizen, but it's linked to android so pfffttttt.OK so "apparently" you can't even activate this watch without a galaxy s phone to link it to.Wrong, there are two options.1 involves a rather large process of fooling the Samsung gear a...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC Desire HD

Hi all, I have a relatively new phone, as above; does anyone know how to delete unwanted and annoying garbage that accidentally gets saved to the dictionary? This is a fairly new technology to me and I am still learning, I have always had Nokia's bef...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Note 3. Finding networks abroad

I go to Spain a lot. I have never had a problem finding Movistar (preferred network) when I land in Malaga.Even back in the day before smartphones.... when I used Nokia and Motorola Razr's, connection was quick.My Samsung S3 connected immediately as ...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S5 Lollipop update

So, I receieved the new lollipop update but am hearing stories of battery drain and apps not working, and am now unsure as to whether to bother updating as right now the phone is working nicely. What's the general concensus? Is it worth the risk and ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos