cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG S4 mini - voicemail notification by text?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone help on this please?  I haven't changed networks, have been with O2 forever!

All my previous phones have sent me a text telling me I have a voicemail - sure I never did anything to set it up, always seemed to be automatic, this phone doesn't do that and I keep missing the icon in amongst all the other annoying ones that come up along the top!  It doesn't even tell me I've had a missed call if I've been out of network service - something that happens quite often where I live! Is there a quick fix so that I get a text when a voicemail is left?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I use Note 2 and receive text message saying I have a voicemail and also the icon in top left corner. Not sure why you're not getting the text... Have you tried contacting CS to see if they can set that up for you? Give them a call, as live chat is not recommended on here!

Try this:

When you call your voicemail (901), you can change all your notification settings.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I use Note 2 and receive text message saying I have a voicemail and also the icon in top left corner. Not sure why you're not getting the text... Have you tried contacting CS to see if they can set that up for you? Give them a call, as live chat is not recommended on here!

Try this:

When you call your voicemail (901), you can change all your notification settings.

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much!  Can't believe I missed the change notifications prompt on 901. All done now.

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

You're welcome!

Glad it's all sorted for you now slight_smile

Message 4 of 4