Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Missing settings on O2 locked Samsung Galaxy Note 4.

I upgraded from a pay monthly SIM only deal to a Galaxy Note 4 on 03 May. After a few days checking it out, I've noticed that some of the settings that should be available aren't there. The only ones I can remember at the moment are things like the H...

Resolved! Asus Transformer 101

so..my uncle gave me his TF to fix. It won't charge, not even the orange light. What do you guys think? Battery gone..or cable maybe? TIA x

Cairdeas by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S6 - different camera sensors

I have been reading on xda forums that the new S6 has been shipped with 2 different camera sensors, a Sony one and a Samsung one. It seems that the Sony sensor one is a lot better than the samsung sensor. It is just luck which one you get. To test wh...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

loss of sound

My Galaxy Ace 4 keeps going mute. Restart brings back all sounds. Do I really have to restart every day or two? Is it a warranty issue because it sounds like software.

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Note 3 lollipop after a month

So it's been a month using lollipop on my note 3 (it's the O2 branded one ) and I thought I would update people it's still impressive and no lagging or forced shut downs the battery usage /drain is better than jelly bean to be honest I hammer emails ...

durhamdad by Level 3: Thinker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Kies changed to Samsung smart

Hi just went to back up my note 3 on kies and it told me it's changed to Samsung smart so I changed it and doing back up seems quicker

durhamdad by Level 3: Thinker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! smart band offer

how do I claim the smartband offer? it is unclear on the leaflet sent to me

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tu Go app problem

Hi, my name is terry captain, and I am a new joiner. I have a problem getting the Tu Go app to start after downloading it.My android version is 2.3.6 gingerbread. Any help would be most appreciated.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! mobile data connection changed from 3g to h+ wont connect

This week I noticed that my Samsung Galaxy S3 (3G sim) no longer shows as 3G when i turn mobile data on, but instead H+. I have read H+ is faster than 3G but for me it just wont connect, no apps will work, I can't search for anything on Google, it ju...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos