Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Android devices

Hi all, welcome to the Android devices board! Here you can ask questions related to Android devices and get answers from other members of our Community. You can also post a review of your current Android device. If you're new and want to know more ab...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Sending MMS messages.

I have just bought a Sony Xperia Z3 Compact and am very pleased with it. However I tried sending my mate a picture the other day, via MMS and he says that he can't download it on his HTC phone.His network provider is T-Mobile and I'm with O2, of cour...

HHGTTG by Level 3: Thinker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

samsung galaxy 111 mini

not used this fone for a while..mde some attempts to open..but blocked..the pattere i puto n wastnt recognised...after these attempts..wants me to log in..carnt remembere my password...what should i do?Lennie.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xperia Z2, Z3, Z3 compact. waterproof test.....without water

Ok I see over on another forum I frequent. That some people are genuinely concerned that their xperia z2,3,3c might not be waterproof due to silly reasons such as a 0.3mm gap or whatever.Now you can go to sony and request a vacuum test which will con...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 9 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Htc one m8 4.4.4 eta

O2 any information on the release of the new update on one m8?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring contacts etc... From iphone to z3

It's been over two week since I received my z3, and joined O2 and I haven't transfered my stuff over. Mainly because I still hadn't yet ported my number so I was still mainly using my iPhone. My number from Orange/EE ports over tomorrow so I'll no lo...

• 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S5 Limited Connection when on voice call?

I am finding that most of the time when I am using my S5 as a mobile hotspot the connection is trouble free, however when I get a voice call it promptly goes to 'limited' status. On closing the call it reverts back again (after a while) - is this a k...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Faulty Sony Xperia Z3 Compact (Charger point)

Hiya, I have recently upgraded to an Xperia Z3 compact, but when plugging the charger in the charging point on the device, it simply does not work. If I attach a charging dock onto the end of the charger cable and charge the phone via the dock it wor...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google announces Android 5.0 Lollipop

Good new for Nexus owners....After an extended testing and preview period, Google has announced the final release of Android L, its latest version of the world's most popular mobile platform. Android 5.0 Lollipop is debuting on three new Nexus device...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos