Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Phone unlock question.

Hello. I'm a pay monthly customer with O2 and have a Samsung Galaxy S3. I recent applied via the online form for an unlock code which I got a few days later by email. This morning I put a giffgaff sim into my phone and expected the prompt to put in a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM unlock code

Hello, I've just bought an Xperia U from ebay and it's locked to O2. Any chance I could get an unlock code for it as I'm leaving the country soon and would have to get a foreign sim card?

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony Xperia Z2

I have been left wondering why O2 have not posted anything on the O2 Community about the Sony Xperia Z2. I can see that the phone is advertised on the O2 website under 'coming soon' but the 'keep me in the loop' emails which I have registered for app...

• 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 02 refresh a word of warning

I recently got a LG nexus 5 on 02 refresh, I was duped into thinking this was a premium phone, don't get me wrong I love the phone, but the same week I took it out of the shop, it was only worth £75, if I wanted to trade it in, so just to spell this ...

Eazydoug by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Mini S III Galaxy Problems

I upgraded to a monthly contract on Thursday 20 February, 2014. I received a new phone and my contract is 300min, Unlimited Texts and 750mb data. Only a few days into the contract I was notified that I had used 80% of my data which I found unbelievab...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LG G2 Data Connection Issue

Morning People, Recently purchased a LG G2 on O2 refresh plan, 1st week was all good but last few days i have been getting 'No Data Connection'. Although showing full signal, i can make a call but i cant do anything else. The only way i can get my da...

Faithfull by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Clock Issues

Evening All, A couple of hours ago the clock on my S4 just changed to midnight 4/3/14 and now i cant get it to change. The phone is currently set to detect the date and time from the network, it started whilst I was in Huddersfield and is still happe...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I can't update or install any apps on my samsung galaxy ace...HELP!!!!

Hi, I was wondering if anyone else has the same problem. My phone does not give me the option to save on my memory card so its say "not enough internal memory, delete unused apps" I would if I had any!!! I've contacted o2 about 5 times, but they have...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unfortunately,Internet has stopped working becoming frequent.

Hi everyone,im having a strange annoying problem with my galaxy s4.When im browsing the net sometimes the pop up"Unfortunately internet has stopped working.Its starting to become more frequent.I have cleared the cache,clear the ram with no joy.Anyone...

Resolved! Poor WiFi Reception on Xperia Z1

Does anyone else have Poor WiFi Reception on Xperia Z1 The other mobiles in the house have 3 to 4 bars while the Z1 have only 1 in the same location in the house

kernowman by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos