Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Call forwarding to an unknown number already in phone

I got a new Xperia Z3 Compact just over a month ago on o2. I've just had a look at my settings for call forwarding, and for the options 'Forward when busy', 'Forward when unanswered' and 'Forward when unreachable' there's a phone number already set t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

New lollipop udaye

Well so far I'm not liking it , hate my drop down menu.But the thing I hate most is the colour of the text when it selects the word. Can I change this and if so how ?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Samsung S5running Android 5.0 not displaying email images

Hi, I received my new S5 three days ago, set it up without issue etc.. However I have now noticed that neither the standard mail app or Gmail (or a brief installation of K9) are showing images in emails. I have searched the web for remedies, both app...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! General update question.

Just a general question. If for example I update from kit kat to lollipop and then factory reset the device do I go back to kit kat or does a clean install of lollipop become the factory default? Just something I have always wondered about!

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

S4 Insufficient Space After Lollipop Install

Hi AllInstalled Lollipop via Kies a couple of weeks back and now i appear to have insufficient space on my phone. I have an SD card and moved loads of music etc over to that ages back. According to Kies I have used 8.77Gb of 9.24Gb on the phone itsel...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xperia Z3 Compact

Hello All, I have the Xperia Z3 compact and so does my partner - we bought them together.Her phone updated to Lollipop on Friday but mine still hasn't. I assumed this was down to us being on different networks (me - O2, her - EE) but then I noticed t...

• 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Service

I have had no signal/service for the past 2 days now on my Sony Xperia. Any ideas why I've had no service? Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S4 Update problems

Has anyone else had problems with their S4 since the update that came through about 10 days ago? Mine is hanging some of the time. It seems slower to respond and the battery is draining far quicker than it did. I've only had the phone 3 months, so it...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos