Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! HTC M8 will not send email

Hello M8's I have a HTC M8 with O2, it will send emails no problem. I have an email account with tesco.net (yes I know but I have had the address for years and really don't want to change it) and the M8 will not send emails. I have googled my heart o...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not seeing emojis correctly

Hi everyone hope you can help whenever anyone sends me emojis to my phone they only come up as question marks or square boxes have I got something set up wrong I'm using an s5 on lollipop any help will be greatly appreciated.

nevzy31 by Level 4: Observant
  • 46 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! s4 updating and battery run outs

My daughters s4 automatically started to update when unfortunately the battery ran out of charge,now the phone is dead and will not start up,is this fixable in anyway or is the phone now dead,she now knows that the phone should be fully charged befor...

HTC M9 Double tap to wake not working...

Hopefully my title tells it all. I've gone into the correct setting (Settings > Display and gestures > Motion launch Gestures and enabled the first option, 'Double tap to wake up & sleep'), However, i cannot seem to get it to work. It was working fin...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

sony xperia e4g sms

I sometimes use software on my PC to connect to my phone to send a sms to a friend and these are over 160 characters long. I know that they are received NOT split but they are store on phone as split, any way around this. I upgraded from a HTC Sensat...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sony xperia E3

Hi. sorry to disturb you but couldn`t get connection on live chat with guru. on 27th march bought sony xperia e3 (it`s insured). on the botom of the screen there are 3 buttons. come back button, home button and button to get into open tabs. 3rd butto...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Repair rejection

My S4 went in for repair last week because the speaker made a funny noise when it started ringing. The phone has been in for repair on two previous occasions, once for a software issue and once for the charge point. When the phone has come back it wa...

• 62 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sony xperia z2

Had my xperia z2 about a year on two year contract phone no longer recognises sim any ideas anybody

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos