Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Store locator for Nexus 6

does anyone know where I can find a list of 02 stores that has the Nexus 6 instock. My local one just said they haven't got any in yet.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

no network coverage dorchester. dorset

first post for me here, for the last ten days apart from some of yesterday there has been no signal or coverage for me at dt12ls. i have sent msg on fb and been replied to that the engineers are working to repair a mast. on saturday i spoke to an adv...

• 39 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to establish secure connection HTTPS over data

Hello, over the past few days I have been unable to connect to https websites when using data. Everything else works and I can connect to them over wifi but when using data it comes up with an error page "unable to establish secure connection".

KaySquidge by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android user not receiving texts from iphone users

I've had no troubles receiving texts from android and windows phone users but for some reasons texts have recently stopped arriving from iphone users. I've always had an android phone (well actually I had a couple of non-smart phones priort to owning...

Gozzeh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost downloaded music

Please can anyone help me ?. I have a Samsung S5 mini . I got sent a free £10 Google voucher from o2 priority So i have downloaded 3 songs from Google Play but am trying to find them on my phone Can you please help me to locate the songs pretty pleas...

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

wifi

Hi my samsung s5 wont connect to my talktalk wifi, i have tried to sort it for 2weeks.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile Data don't work!

I use my mobile data at work on breaks for Facebook etc, however it is not working. It says no Internet connection even though I have switched my data on and still have just under 1gb left. Why is this? Someone help?

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5c

Hi all just tried to place an order for a iphone 5c with no upfront payment got to checkout filled in my address put my card details in and it then said we could not verify your account details? What should i do

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! KITKAT for Samsung S4 Mini?

The last post I can find on availability of KITKAT for the S4 mini was back in March. There are signs that it is being rolled out elsewhere. Anybody know when it is going to be available? I am keen to upgrade as my partner and I have both being using...

• 48 replies
  • 0 kudos

free samsung case not received

Hi,I received my order of a Samsung Galaxy Tab S device but not the free case as advertised on the website when i purchased. I have called CS to no avail. Can anyone help. thanks

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos