Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! data not working

Hi My phone was stolen and I got a replacement sim from O2 but when i transfered my Sim my data wont work. Please help how to fix it Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

no support from a Guru!!

Hi, MY name is Chris Brandon.. I have just concluded my previous contract with O2 with a fully paid off Samsung S4 mini 19195. This phone needed replacing and because my usage has dropped I decided to change tariff as well to a sim-only contract. I h...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contacts Not Showing

Hey guys, I've got a Sony xperia from TTT but can't seem to get it to sync my live.com (outlook) contacts. I've tried allsorts, the contacts are listed when I open the outlook mail app, and I can place a call from there, but when the phone rings only...

Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Received 02 mobile for review, but is now blacklisted.

Hi there, Basically, I review phones for 02. Hope and Glory "02 PR" send me the products to review for 02. A few months ago I received a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge to review, but I became ill. I was away from home for a while due to my illness and wasn't...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hands free kit

Hi I bought an apple mac hands free kit yesterday from your store in Liverpool for my samsung galaxy model gt-s6310n but i am unable to operate it i could hear the other person but the other person could not hear me what am I doing wrong?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using Location on Samsung Galaxy S6 in Japan Tokyo. Charges ?

Hello Everyone. So basiclly i'm off to Japan Tokyo for 11 nights in November and i hired a mini wifi box to take around with me to save myself those crazy international charges. So my question is, if i switch on my location in Japan while connected t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! share and store

i follow instruction on my cmputer and not a problem, i follow on phone and cant get to share and store, i'm using a htc desire 510

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung S7

I have a faulty 4 months old Samsung, now O2 are trying to tell me it needs to go for repair !!! Under the Consumer Credit Act!!!!! Ive informed them I want it replaced under The Sale of Goods Act, they are now saying I needed to inform them within 2...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sd card

I have a Samsung s5 and it keeps comin up with sd card unexpectedly removed, I have never done this and the card has always been in the fone. Can anyone help me please

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung SGH-E330

I have an old Samsung SGH-E330 phone round about 2004 on O2 PAYG. I have lots of photos on it and some are irreplaceable. I need to upload them onto my pc as I am getting a new phone. YAY!!! The problem is, although I have a usb data cable, I don't h...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos