Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! s3 has frozen

my s3 has frozen on samsung screen. I cant turn it off or charge it. I have pressed the up volume, power and home key. The android man appears then falls over with a hazard sign (triangle with ! in it). It then gives me options clear cache, factory s...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Issue not resolved after repair

Hi allI have a Samsung Galaxy Mini. I have had it on a contract for 1 year. Some time ago it started to switch itself off randomly, and I could only switch it off after removing the battery and replacing it.The battery charges and holds a charge, so ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! z1 compact screen cracked by itself

its a crack right across screen level with charger port. My phone is around 4 months old, should this crack still be fixed free or am i looking at £130 repair bill for a new screen. it sits with a protective cover and IN a padded case, phone has neve...

• 40 replies
  • 0 kudos

Security for Samsung S6

Hi everyone. The online gurus aren't available so I wondered what people's advice is for extra security on the S6? I've had some pop ups when online stating I don't have active security on my phone and I'm not sure what's the right one to look for. W...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

WAP and MMS settings, please help.

I just bought a new phone after spending years with very basic ones (I have a history of breaking things and don't really trust myself with decent ones yet)Bought one that was locked to tesco, got it unlocked and then found out that 02 don't have the...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S4 Not charging

Hello I have a (just over a year old) S4, up till about 2 weeks ago, it was fine. However, it is now, not charging (via USB or normal charger) prior to this, it kept coming up with SD card removed. I have had to order a new phone, as my lifestyle mea...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

vodafone s4mini

hi i have an unlocked s4 mini for m son on an o2 contract. we can do everything on it accept get online unless using wifi. we have gone through all the setting several times and still not working ( with o2 tech guys) i have now paid for his contract ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swapping sim cards between iPhone and a Sony

I have an iPhone 5c and my son has a Xperia M4 Aqua, they both have nano sim cards and are on thr same contract (monthly). Unfortunately, he doesnt like his Sony so I have offered us to swap phones. Can I just swap the cards over myself and he can st...

mark245 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

unable to receive texts from 1 contact

I can send and receive text messages and make/recieve calls from all contacts apart from 1 contact (the one I text the most) I can make/recieve calls to/from her and I can send texts to her no problems, she always gets them straight away, most of tim...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos