Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

HTC gallery app apk noughat

Could some one post the apk for the HTC gallery I love the face fusion bit of it and used it more than the Samsung galaxy s7 gallery lol I did have a version of it that I side loaded n now that I upgraded to noughat that feature don't work now Thanx

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! help

Is there a page i could put me complaint in words x

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ringtone time

Can anyone tell me how to adjust the length of time for my ringtone?

Kel7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S7 Edge going to sleep whilst gaming

Hi, I am having a problem whilst gaming on my Samsung S7 Edge since I upgraded to Nougat. The phone is going to sleep after 30 seconds due to inactivity, It never used to do this on Marshmallow. The game I'm playing is Final Fantasy 9 which has a lon...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Repairs

Hello All, This is the first time using this.For the first time ever, I dropped my phone (Samsung S7 Edge) and the glass screen shattered.This is also the first time that ive had a samsung.I had iPhones prevously and for me naturally ive dropped the ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nougat update

When will the new update for Samsung s7 edge be roll out by ok....

markyboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data loss

Has anyone else notice that big chunks of data is being used during the night ? I lost 140,000 KB in one hit at 02.40 one night last month whilst I was asleep !

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lag on calls and voices sound slow

Hi all, I have a Sony Xperia Z1 which I've had for a few months. When I make voice calls the person on the other end sounds as if their voice has been slowed down and they complain of delay the same as if they are speaking to someone abroad etc. Has ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Now for the data sim

Hi Ive got a phone for the deaf - purely mobile but a little wifi. Im going to use my pay as U go card on this until i know how much I use now I make calls . then decide on the best SIM. My usgae is low as calls from landline are free .Out and about ...

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! one plus 3t

Does the one plus 3t have dual sim ability. On One plus website its shows it does but what about the one in O2 shop ? Many thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos