cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't view my bill.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I updated my sim contract to a phone contract and I can't view my new bill "my 02" is just showing me my old bill. How do I sort this out I've been to an 02 shop but they couldn't help me any ideas please???
Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Call CS on 202 as you may have a new log in for the new account.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

Should you have your first bill already? If not, then it won't show up in My o2 yet.

Also, did you keep your number when you switched? If you didn't, then you need to make sure My o2 is showing the correct number when you log in.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 8

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Call CS on 202 as you may have a new log in for the new account.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

The new bill wouldn't have been produced yet so it wouldn't show up I assume 

Message 4 of 8

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Anonymous How long ago did you change contract? If it's only recently, it's very likely that the system just hasn't updated yet. By all means contact customer service, but don't be too concerned yet if you only just changed over.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous are you now able to view your bill?
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi I want to know when contract will End as am out of the UK and don't have the contract with me
Message 7 of 8

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
hi I want to know when contract will End as am out of the UK and don't have the contract with me

See answer on your duplicate post.

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/when-my-contract-ends/m-p/1008986#M118363

Currently using:
Message 8 of 8