Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

I have been wanting to make the switch over to oneplus from Samsung for a while now and as soon as t

I have been wanting to make the switch over to oneplus from Samsung for a while now and as soon as the oneplus 5 was announced I jumped on board and have not regretted it. With its dual 16mp and 20mp camera my photos look pro and the 16mp camera on t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Phone insurance

Hw many times and u claim on ur insurance from i cracked screen

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't get smart switch to work

Hello again, I also cannot get smartswitch to work from Microsoft phone lumia 640 to Samsung Galaxy A3 2017. Any suggestions much appreciated...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost phone

lost my phone please cancel it x 

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 roaming

I'm in Majorca and cannot get roaming. I can call and text fine but can't connect to mobile Internet.It did the same in Dublin a few weeks ago. Not sure how to rectify this. Any ideas? Thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Visual voicemail s8+

Is it possible to activate visual voicemail on the Samsung galaxy s8+

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Having trouble unlocking S6 Edge

Hello, I'm trying to give my O2 locked S6 Edge to my brother who is on EE, so firstly I got an unlock code from O2. However, when I put his SIM card in, it states: "SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK." Now from my understanding, this usua...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos