Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! scam charges

Help!My O2 app updated and I happened to look at the bills and noticed I was being charged weekly for something I haven't signed up for. It's charging me £4.50 per week for something called Digital Virgo. I know I wouldn't sign up for something that ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! APN Settings Incorrect

HiA family member has a contract with T Mobile and recently got a new HTC phone, so I got their old one. It was locked to T mobile and I unlocked it so I can use my O2 pay and go sim, which lets me text/phone etc. But no internet connection.I done a ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! esim - Samsung Gear s2 and s3 Help Help Help

Help!!!!!!Not a good sign to the start of a conversation. I currently have a Samsung Gear s2 3g which I got a year ago thro O2, it has an esim(embesdded sim so non physical piece of plastic), I love it it works a treat with my Samsung phone. I have p...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have been wanting to make the switch over to oneplus from Samsung for a while now and as soon as t

I have been wanting to make the switch over to oneplus from Samsung for a while now and as soon as the oneplus 5 was announced I jumped on board and have not regretted it. With its dual 16mp and 20mp camera my photos look pro and the 16mp camera on t...

• 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Phone insurance

Hw many times and u claim on ur insurance from i cracked screen

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't get smart switch to work

Hello again, I also cannot get smartswitch to work from Microsoft phone lumia 640 to Samsung Galaxy A3 2017. Any suggestions much appreciated...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost phone

lost my phone please cancel it x 

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos