Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Bills

I got a contract out at the start of last year and I'm the April I went traveling the phone for stole and o had no way of contact or payment o am currently paying off the bill now wilt lowell and am just wondering am I able to take out a new contract...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old Phoen Bill

Does anyone know where on the O2 website that I can access old, historical mobile phone bills??

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet Connection

Land-line speed for the internet in the area where we will shortly be moving to is atrocious. About 1.8mbs...! Is it possible to use my Samsung Galaxy (mini) as a router to my PC using a monthly unlimited download contract...?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S8 4G calling?

Has anyone any idea when 4G calling might be made available to S8 customers? S7 customers have been activated so why have the S8's so far been ignored?

Resolved! Samsung Freeze

My Samsung S6 is a lovely phone but twice now, the phone becomes extremely hot and freezes! I have to wait for the battery to run out, which even with a full battery only takes a few hours. What is going on and can I do anything to stop this happenin...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G Samsung S7

Hi, Since I came back from Europe, I can't connect to the 4G, tried everyting.The phone seems to use data but I can't connect. Can you help me? Thank you

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Airtime Bill

I need to cancel my airtime bill...whens the best time to do this ? 

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing old Exchange Calendar Entries on Samsung S8

Dear all,Last weekend I was away from my charger so I put my s8 into extreme power saving mode.When I turned it off, I noticed that Exchange Account calendar entries had 'disappeared'. I checked my office365 account via the browser and the entries we...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ONE PLUS 3T - Data Sim

I currently have a One plus 3t and I am thinking of putting a data sim. Would that work along side my regular sim card?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Xperia X Messages won't send

When trying to text my husband it keeps coming up with a message saying **STATUS** Permanently Failed. Message sent to (number) at (date and time)However i can text other contacts in my phone. Anyone else had this problem? How do i fix it? I have res...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos