Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Blocking Incoming calls when abroad

I use a Medion dual-sim spartphone with an 02 UK and a Lebara Spain sim card. How do I turn off incoming calls on 02 when I go to Spain?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S8 and o2 open

Looking to upgrade from s7 to s8. Does anyone know if 02 open will work. If nhs staff still get discount? Also is it now 25% as I get 30% currently.Same question every year

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why can I no longer send e-mails from my android phone?

I used to be able to send e-mails using smtp.o2.co.uk - however this became unreliable and now doesn't work at all.I set it up as per o2 instructions with security type of none. Ever time I input these setting I get a connection error 'Could not open...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LG K520 (Stylus2) broken screen

In my stylus 2 I have broken my screen, but digitizer works fine. Any idea how much should should I pay for repair, please?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! stopping adverts

Does anyone know how I can stop getting adverts on my HTC desire 626? When they come on, at all hours they are annoying. I can turn the phone on silent in case I miss a call or text. But getting adverts at all hours is a nightmare too.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung J3 - sudden Cracked Screen; no accidental damage

Hi Guys, I bought a Samsung J3 from O2 in December 2016, so its only three months old (Pay as you Go - no Insurance) Yesterday it was working absolutely fine and when I woke up this morning the screen would not 'turn on' even though the phone is on. ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change sim

I am updating my mobile but my sim is to big. I want to keep my phone number. What should i do? I want the same provider too. O2 I need to buy another small sim?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Xperia Z4 unlocking on O2 by non )2 customer

Hi as above. I am not an O2 customer however I went into O2 shop to day to get my Xperia Z4 tablet unlocked as it's locked to O2 and they said they don't do it in the shops and I have to call customer services. Has anyone got a number for unlocking.....

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to cancel voice mail

Hi I called up yesterday to cancel my voice mail service and the agent mentioned that he will send me the instruction via SMS text. However, to-date, I have yet to receive the message. Please let me know. Thank you.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos