Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S8 Screen Issue Advice Needed.

Hi all, I upgraded my phone and which caused no end of issues with O2 (for another thread!). Eventaully all sorted and up and running, But now I have noticed a vertical line all down the screen. It is very faint and can only be seen with blue backgro...

Pickles by Level 17: Luminescent
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem using tube WiFI connection

Hi, I am a new customer of a giffgaff sim that, as far as I understood, is in partnership with O2. I wanted use the wi fi connectionn "Virgin Media" on the underground, so I selected the "O2" button and putting my phone number. Unfortunately I receiv...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S7 Edge update issue - help!

HiFor the last few updates (at least 3 since 7.0) my phone struggles to reboot correcty after updating.It all appears to go well but then sits on the Samsung screen and goes no further.I manage to somehow get it going by pressing the 3 reset buttons/...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

bleeding screen

hey....so this morning I woke up to a funky neon purple light down the left hand side of my screen. And then appeared what I can only describe as a purple ink blot in the left hand corner. Throughout the day this has grown and I can barely see any sc...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Alacatel pixi tablet

Hi can anyone help me I accidentally put accessibility on the tablet and I can't get it off I have reset it and it's still there any help would be great thank you

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Alcatel tablet refurbished

I need help I have tried putting the sim into the tablet and making a callTo my mobile and it's not working what do I do

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cant receive email away from home wifi?

Hi I have a new motorola g5 but cant seem to receive emails when away from the home wifi? I think its just a case of turning something on or off but can't remember what, can anyone advise please? Thank you in advance

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung A3 stops charging

Does any one else have problems with A3 not charging? Bought 2016 version in May 16. Everything ok until July 17 when it stopped charging (screen looked like it was charging - battery icon changed etc). O2 staff in city where I work suggested taking ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock samsung s6

I am trying to unlock my Samsung galaxy S6 that I bought from Carfone Warehouse on an O2 contract, though O2 has said that as I did not buy the phone from them, they cannot unlock the phone. After then speaking to Carfone Warehouse, they said that on...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I add another item ie..

I have another o2 samsung item how do I add it to my o2 account 

1956 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos