Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sending SMS texts with attachments.

Until my last phone's demise last week (Sony Xperia Z3C) and replacement with a new Samsung Galaxy A3, I was always able to send a text with, say, a photo attachment thus making an MMS and the mobile network would fire up of its own accord, send the ...

HHGTTG by Level 3: Thinker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Texts

If stopped getting texts from the other half as if last week - I might get the odd one coming through - we're both on o2 and number not blocked, any suggestions please????

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hide apps

Hello. I've recently got an A5 2017, previously used a SGS5 which had a hidden apps folder that was very useful keeping main screens tidy but allowing easy access to the lesser used hidden apps. Does anyone know if this function is available on the A...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Open

Hi, I have just recently taken a new contract out with o2 which is my first contract. I work for Barnsley Council so im eligible for the o2 open discount. I rang o2 last Friday and the women gave me a 5 digit code. I have typed it into the box provid...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huawei P10 Firmware?

With the B162 firmware being released when is o2 going to push any update to the phone as I’m still running B113 firmware?From looking around I have found out there has been - B123, B130, B133, B150 B153 firmware updates

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Car phone warehouse contract

Ive 11 months to go on my cpw contract. I want out but at the same time remain with o2. Without paying for an early upgrade what are the best options for me. As I like the idea of changing my phone on a annual basis

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost Samsung Internet browser!

Just bought a new unlocked Samsung A3 2017 phone and in the process of configuring it to my needs I removed the stock Samsung browser (showing planet earth in blue, i believe). I'm not overtly worried as i use Chrome but i would like use the original...

HHGTTG by Level 3: Thinker
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xperia Z 1

Bought experia Z1 originally then it went quiet volume after update? Then I got and still have experia Z5 and that has done the same thing low volume after update. Very disappointed twice. Also very slow startup? Any ideas please thank you all. Frank

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Google+ Photos on Phone

With every Android phone I've had previously and presently have, I've been able to sync my Google + Photos so they can be viewed in the phone's gallery. I've just got another Note 4, I had one previously, but no matter what I do I can't get them in t...

Screenshot_2017-09-07-10-58-53.png
jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos