Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cannot afford bill

I took out a contract last year however it is in my Grandmothers name due to the fact that I do not have a credit score because of my age and I haven't been able to build one just yet. Anyway, I was working and it was all fine, I was living in a plac...

Soph96 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SMS delivery report

Was wondering why my LG K10 phone always shows SMS messages as 'pending' even though I know they've been delivered and received? Is there any way I can change it?I've tried *0# and this worked once but not since.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Samsung A5 2015 strength issues

Has anybody else been sold a Samsung A5 2017 on the pretence that it has some sort of new strong glass that has been through rigorouse testing. My new Samsung fell out of my pocket whilst I was sat down in a resturaunt (slippery litle things they are...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

sony xperia connects tp home wifi and immediately drops connection

I came back from a trip and my home wifi now connects to my phone and immediately drops the connection. My laptop is working fine so theres not a problem with the signal. I have turned the wifi on and off and also done forget the home wifi and reente...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't text one specific number

My daughter is no longer receiving my text messages, we have never had this problem until today. I can call her, and I receive her texts no problem.I have the Xperia X compact and she had Samsung A3. I have checked that she hasn't accidentally blocke...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

cannot connect to network

I am upgrading fom a Samsung Galaxy Core Prime to Galaxy s7. All data has been transferred by SmartSwitch and is backed up on my PC. The new device will not connect to the network. I have been through the checklist on O2 Help but it still will not co...

Blackberry KeyOne Replacement

Hi I had a new Blackberry Keyone in May. On July 14th the screen fell out of the phone - an issue that seems to be a problem for many Keyone users. There was no dropping of the phone or anything to cause it. The screen literally fell out into my hand...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to unlatch phone - insufficient credit for unlatch fee

I topped up my pay as you go o2 account to make sure I had £15 of credit to cover the unatch/unlock fee using £12 in rewards and a further £10 using web top-up. I checked my balance using the o2 app before submitting an unlock request, which was £22....

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 7 not receiving any texts

I'm receiving iMessages, and others are getting my texts but I'm not receiving any.I've tried resetting the network, tried the *#5005 option but nothing is working, I really don't want my phone to be sent off for repair, any ideas?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos