Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Contact bills

I have paid off full price - why is it says my bills ready today?

PAC number

I need a contact number to submit my PAC Number 

Ankie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony Xperia 1 II availability

Good morning O2 staff/gurus,I'm waiting to upgrade to the Xperia 1 II, any idea when this will become available please?TIA,Chris

Samsung z flip issuse - anyone else?

HiHas anyone else experienced pixel issues with your Samsung Z flipAfter a few weeks a very pixels started to go. After about a month the whole of the bottom screen went.After getting it replaced with anyone, a line with pixels has appeared down the ...

Dannikaye by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I'm new to O2. Since I changed, my wife can no longer text me without getting a text fail message. It says the text will be received when the user (me) is back online. If she selects the error there is the option to resend by sms/mms. Which works...w...

Scottl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S20 charger

Hi all,I'm new to this community so excuse if this is a dumb question. I have just received the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G phone and discovered that the charger has a type-c connector at both ends. It works with the fast charger that comes with it of cour...

alyb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xperia

Did anyone receive the Free Headphones with the Pre-order Sony Xperia 1 ii?

JAXTA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to remove call barring

Can someone assist me in removing call barring from my phone please

Anjna by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xperia 1 ii

Hi there, did anyone receive the Free Headphones with the Sony Xperia 1 ii pre-order Promotion in June?

JAXTA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos