Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Xperia 1 ii

Hi there, did anyone receive the Free Headphones with the Sony Xperia 1 ii pre-order Promotion in June?

JAXTA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android, Google Messages (RCS), Sim Card Issue

So I have a Xiaomi Mi9T Pro. The phone works beautifully and has done until very recently when I started getting trouble with googles RCS messaging service. SO can only message via SMS unless I use whatsapp or Telegram etc. I looked through some foru...

Twistix by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android 10

Just wondering when the honor 20 pro will see android 10 update. My wife has the honor 10 lite and that has it.

boomboom by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free bud+ headphones

hi, I upgraded my phone to the Samsung galaxy s20 on the promonwith the free bud+ headphones.. the phone has arrived but no head phones and I cannot find any further info on them can anyone help?

Grants_85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oppo watch

So i can see that Oppo have today annouced the Oppo watch. it will have a esim in it like the apple watch and Ticwatch pro LTE. O2 cover the Apple phone with esim but not the ticwatch. does anyone know if they will be doing the esim lte Oppo watch. a...

Mod80 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Battery

The phnone battery of my Samsung Galaxy s10 become quickly hot and emptying quicklyWhat could be the issu

Aichah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Receiving a second phone call

Hi, when I am on a phone call, my phone does not allow incoming phone calls so I can pick up. How do I change this so I can receive incoming calls whilst on the phone please? My phone currently does not allow me to see that I have been called at all ...

Katana by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free ear buds

how do I claim free ear buds Samsung s20+

simon10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung buds free with S20

I upgraded to the S20 and it was advertised with a promo of free Samsung buds if I did this before 3rd August. I have tried Samsung Members, it won't work. Can someone help, please?

Sonja by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos