Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlatching code

Sparklygranny
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I requested an unlatching code recently and have now got my new sim card from new provider and put in phone unlatching code was not recognised  and was not able to use phone went into local 02 shop this morning they requested another code I have received e mail this evening and unlatching code is exactly same number as before I'm too frightened to try again as my phone could be locked for ever

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Sparklygranny 

Have you followed the advice here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/Unlocking-an-O2-phone-to-use-a-different-SIM-card/ba-p/1...

I will mention @EmilieT one of our community managers to see if she can help.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Sparklygranny 

Have you followed the advice here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/Unlocking-an-O2-phone-to-use-a-different-SIM-card/ba-p/1...

I will mention @EmilieT one of our community managers to see if she can help.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good afternoon @Sparklygranny, how are you getting on with this today? It'd be great to hear if you followed the process above, and if you still need help, as I'd happily get someone on my end to check what's going on for you if you need slight_smile

Thanks @Cleoriff for the info and the mention!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3