Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pixel 4?????????

Can anyone from o2 share with us if this handset will be available at any stage?

pp763 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 stocking new phones

So both the OnePlus 7t and pixel 4 series have been announced. Both are great looking Android phones and the two phones I was looking at for my upgrade in the new year.Yet o2 don't give any information on stock or upgrades. Pretty much every other pr...

Getting used to Android from iOS

I've had my Galaxy S10 for around 5 weeks now. I must say, I am still struggling to get to grips with it given I've had my iPhone for so long. Has anyone else made the switch in the past and how did they eventually get on?

RyanK1992 by Level 4: Observant
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung J5 (2017) Pie update

Hello all, I gather the worldwide roll-out of Android Pie for Samsung J5 (2017) started some weeks ago now (beginning in Russia) - does the O2 team have any information/timetable yet for roll-out to our devices? Thanks for your time, Matt C

MattC_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 Unlatch code not working

Hi - I have received my unlatch code today to unlatch my phone from 02, so I can use a non 02 SIM. Unfortunately the code is still not allowing me to unlatch. I've tried the code twice already, don't want to lock it up completely by tring again. It's...

Simmoderby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SAMSUNG GALAXY A50

I cannot activate WIFI calling, and Volte calling. I have a sim contract only. Can you activate these options for me. Thank you

Marcin82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Google Pixel 3XL Unlocking

Hello all I requested my phone to be unlocked via the form on the O2 website and got this email - "Im sorry we are unable to request the unlatching code for your phone as we no longer support unlatching for this make of handset. " Please could explai...

Bumble by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung update tracking site

https://live.samsung-updates.com/index.php?device=none This tracks the versions of the firmware that are live on Samsung's update service, select your phone from the drop down on the top right. If you bought your phone through O2 it'll be running the...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking a phone

Hi all, can anyone help.I have left 02 but unfotunatly just found out that my phone is locked!I've been on the chat filled out the form and have been given the unlock code and instuctions.The problem is two fold.1) I no longer have an 02 sim.2) I don...