cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending pictures by Text.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sony Z1compact.   Suddenly I cant send photos via text, just says queued for sending, any ideas, help would be much appreciated.

Answers in words of one syllable please....

Message 1 of 124
123 REPLIES 123

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13536 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
It's OK it will be fixed with the sim swap as the mms service will be reprovisioned during the switch over.
They should have done the reprovisioning correctly 2 weeks ago.
Message 61 of 124

Anonymous
Not applicable

My new sim card arrived and nothing has changed............... I've turned the phone on and off twice, tried sending picture texts but still getting "queued for sending" followed by "could not send"..... Had enough now going back to using the JCB brick......:smileysad:

Message 62 of 124

viridis
  • 13536 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Can you send mms using the jcb?
Message 63 of 124

viridis
  • 13536 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Infact, can you send mms using any other phone? Using your sim.
Message 64 of 124

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149586 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
It sounds very much like MMS is turned off on your account completely. Maybe they did the turn off bit and forgot to turn it back on?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 65 of 124

Anonymous
Not applicable

JCB phones have the old type big sim card mine is a micro sim....

Last time I spoke to o2 on Saturday they checked my account and told me there were no bars on the account, so I assume nothing is turn off.... and I can still send text mms.

Another phone call to o2 in the morning and maybe a visit to my local o2 store..........

Message 66 of 124

Anonymous
Not applicable

It would seem that the 4g signal in our area isn't strong enough for my to send picture mms.... unless I drive to the next village and then it works, and until they upgrade it won't be any different......

Problem solved, tough, nothing you can do about it, Thank you and goodbye!

Message 67 of 124

MI5
  • 149586 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

Wave

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 68 of 124

jonsie
  • 94090 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous I'm sorry to hear you are leaving although I understand your decision... but hopefully we'll see you around the community...If you have any questions we'll be here to try to help. Wave

Message 70 of 124