Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! S7 and smart switch

I wondered if anyone can help. I Used the galaxy smart switch....much better then kies too. It's transferred everything however my text messages show the latest messages and date etc and the beginning of the text but when you click on the messages th...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I9505 s4

I have Phone from o2 . Just o2 sim cards working o2 take 15 from my account for unlock code because i See i have network lock. I try i try and i See wrong unlock code. Please give correct code or give my money back . Complain

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 recycle

Can anybody advise me please ? I've recently upgraded and sent my old phone back to o2. I asked for the money to be deducted from my next bill but it hasn't come off. I've tried the live chat who couldn't help and held a phone conversation with a mem...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung android m update

Just wondering what the criteria is for upgrades dropping onto the phones. Reports are showing some with Samsung s6 have received the software upgrade. The majority of people haven't. Any idea of the hold up. I'm impatient when it comes to these sort...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SMS texts converting to MMS

Trying to find out information on why my Samsung Galaxy Edge on O2 network converting texts to MMS. Cant seem to find in the help sections.Does anyone know why my messages would be doing this please?When googling the problem it seems some networks ha...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Partner got s7 Edge today!! woo!

as the title, she got the st edge today - upgraded from the s5.. what will be most noticeable (Edge aside) faster i presume? better battery? all round better phone?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung A3 won't turn on

I've got a Samsung A3 on contract with o2 and I went to use it this morning and it won't switch on it's fully charged, I tried to plug charger in but nothing.

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung s2

Hello, I am on an o2 contract and i;ve tried to put my sim card into a samsung s2 ( was an iphone before it broke ), I can connect to the internet via wifi or without wifi but i can't make a call or text it keeps saying not registered on network... a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung has released 6.0 for Galaxy S6

Hi, Any ideas when we will see it for download... they have released it today for the S6 (15/2/2016) as per this link - https://news.samsung.com/global/samsung-offers-android-6-0-marshmallow-update-for-galaxy-devices Any ideas when o2 will release it...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos