Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Samsung A3 won't turn on

I've got a Samsung A3 on contract with o2 and I went to use it this morning and it won't switch on it's fully charged, I tried to plug charger in but nothing.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung s2

Hello, I am on an o2 contract and i;ve tried to put my sim card into a samsung s2 ( was an iphone before it broke ), I can connect to the internet via wifi or without wifi but i can't make a call or text it keeps saying not registered on network... a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung has released 6.0 for Galaxy S6

Hi, Any ideas when we will see it for download... they have released it today for the S6 (15/2/2016) as per this link - https://news.samsung.com/global/samsung-offers-android-6-0-marshmallow-update-for-galaxy-devices Any ideas when o2 will release it...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung

Need a new phone - my current Samsung Ace is really really bad. Need decent phone, good photo technology, and good price (on monthly contract). Any advice or recommendations?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S6 - GearVR, Oculus and power sharing pop ups

For the last 2 days my S6 has been popping up with Gear VR and Oculus install, making my screen go all black apart from a small 'x' in corner with some robotic womans voice speaking. I try cancelling this install whatever the hell it is but it doesn'...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

LG G3 Wifi Issues

I am having a lot of problems with my G3 with its wifi. It really struggles with 2.4Ghz and i need to reboot each time I switch networks. I have done numerous hard resets to try and fix the issue but with no luck. I have noticed that I am on Android ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! samsung phone fire !!!

Thiis morning at 5am ish i was woken up by a crackling sound to my horror my phone was sparking smouldering. just before i was about to lift it the battery popped and burst into flames. the phone is now completely ruined and i have burns in my carpet...

• 47 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC One M8 - mic not working

Hi there, can someone help with a problem i'm having? For some reason (I have not changed any settings) the mic on my phone is not working. When I make or recieve calls I cannot hear a thing, absolute silence. Even when I making a call there is no ri...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

help! upgrade from s4 mini

Hi everyone, any advice on an upgrade handset please? Had a Samsung s4 mini for over 2 years, love the size of it but the memory is shocking. Would love another mini size android... any recommendations? Is the Samsung A3 any good?

Tillyamy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony Z5 Headphone issues

Hi There Had a new Z5 Premium for about 2 weeks and only know started to use the earbuds (the ones that come with the device) for phone calls, each time the earbuds are plugged in the call just ends, without earbuds the call goes through, if you conn...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos