Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save message on S3 to send later.

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

How can i save a message on Samsung galaxy S3 before i send it. I want to store some messages to send later in the day but when they say draft and i open phone they still in enter message area so i cant use text on phone. Please help me thanks.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147395 Posts
  • 637 Topics
  • 28316 Solutions
Just use the right softkey to back out of messaging and the phone will ask if you want to save to drafts. Press yes then keep going back until you get to homecreen. You can then use any other phone functions as normal.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

I have done this numerous times and my text goes into drafts but i am unable to text that person because when i open contact the message is in enter message box slight_frown

On my N8 i could write text and save in drafts and have loads texts in drafts til it was time to send i could also write and send new message inbetween sending draft ones. Hope that makes sense .

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 147395 Posts
  • 637 Topics
  • 28316 Solutions
Can you not just delete the draft content and send another message? I don't know if Handcent or GoSMS off Play will allow you to do what you want and I can't honestly say that I have ever needed to do it the way you are wanting.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 6

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Sent pm explaining why i need to save. Thanks for your help.

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 147395 Posts
  • 637 Topics
  • 28316 Solutions
PM replied to wink
Message 6 of 6