cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A3 (2017) lost internet and Wifi

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello

Tried everything to check settings - just wont connect.  Dont know if update has changed something.  On monthly contract.  Came from iphone to this.  Was working on wifi lastnight.   Last week I lost 3G/4G.

Ideas?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ive come from iphone to samsung but struggling with voicemail.  I dont get a notification that I have voice mail (real pain) and I have no list of whose called which is no use to me.  Ive just listened to voice mail and realised I have missed lots of calls.

I also struggle to see missed calls.  I find this change really hard to adjust to as use for business.

Im on monthly 02 business account.

Ideas?  Thanks

Message 2 of 10

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

You are very probably on the wrong data bolt on. Check in My O2 if you still have idata instead of the standard data bolt on. 

You need to call customer service if that is the case. 

Message 3 of 10

MI5
  • 144780 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27735 Solutions
Sell phone. Pay off device plan and move back to iPhone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you find iPhone easier then buy a cheaper one for business or you do as @MI5 suggests above 

Message 5 of 10

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous is there any update on this? Have you got your mobile Internet and wifi working? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

I contacted customer services who were going to resend settings as there are no other issues however I havent received it ye.  Tried to do this manually on from info from here but still not signal/internet.  Please help going mad.

Message 7 of 10

MI5
  • 144780 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27735 Solutions
It may be a settings issue on your phone so try and pop into your loca o2 shop for a guru to look at it for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 10

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 9 of 10

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Please keep us updated @Anonymous and let us know if you continue to have problems. :wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 10 of 10