cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems using phone in my golf

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have a Sony Experia Miro, which I had no problem hooking up Bluetooth and using in my car until Dec 13. Then the phone would hook up and receive calls but not allow me to dial or update phone book. I rebooted phone and recently deleted phone out of in car system and tried to reconnect to system and it says no compatible mobile networks. Weirdly my Blackberry which is with vodka phone works perfectly? Has there been a soft wear upgrade or has anyone else had this problem ?
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149395 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
Only you would know if you have updated your phone?
Also, check with the VW garage to see if any updates are available for your car system.
It may be another app that you have installed or updated that is messing it up, so if you get no luck with anything else, reset the phone to factory defaults and try it without adding any of you apps back on at first.
Remember to back up if you do a factory reset.
Depending on what firmware the phone is running there are apps on Play to assist with A2DP connectivity - just search play store.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 149395 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
Only you would know if you have updated your phone?
Also, check with the VW garage to see if any updates are available for your car system.
It may be another app that you have installed or updated that is messing it up, so if you get no luck with anything else, reset the phone to factory defaults and try it without adding any of you apps back on at first.
Remember to back up if you do a factory reset.
Depending on what firmware the phone is running there are apps on Play to assist with A2DP connectivity - just search play store.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3322 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

One thing I've noticed that could cause a problem is the BT on Android tends to be set to a low timeout period and the car might be taking a long time to pair.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 149395 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
The usual default for "discoverable" is 2 mins but this is only required to initially pair the device.
Once paired and set as a trusted device it's no longer needed.
Message 4 of 4