Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Primatonix Nahno

Jenny105
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 702 Posts
  • 122 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Hi another cruncher for you which maybe nothing at all !!    
Anyone know what Primatonix Nahno is . I looked up Nahno and it seems to refer to an old phone being updated .Any danger?  Now theres a challenge good folk and pals Spaced

• Since having the Amplicomms 9500 repaired Ive had some glitches involving the showing up of Primatonix Nahno (plus a number such as 101) 
  • one instance was changing password.   
  • I will probably contact my virus checker provider as a note popped up a note asking me to
  • change my gmail birthdate PIIN !! I dont use my birthdate as a pin. 
  • And rarely use gmail but cant get in to it at the mo - but maybe password forgetfulness  

I might change phone nos as I have nt done that for a while 🙂   Solution?

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jenny105
  • 702 Posts
  • 122 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

More or less sorted as a false alarm     The Primatonix Nahno was to do with the repair of the M9500 by Amplicomms .    i learnt some useful sidelines.:-

My gmail isnt used for anything else. It doesnt lead anywhere else so its not of much use to anyone else.

Google are impossible to get hold of.

Malwarebytes is no longer free for more than 30 days.    Ineed to remove it soon . How? where ? 😉

ESET are a good company and worth paying for. Very patient and helpful. I had to give my short deaf awareness lesson when phoning them but the guy did pretty well. Whereas 02 did less well.

Thanks for pitching it was scary for a while

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
If it was me, I'd download Malwarebytes off Play store and check it for any malware.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
I'd download a virus scanner and as MI5 has suggested download Malwarebytes from the play store, this will check to see if there is anything untoward going on.
Message 3 of 7

Jenny105
  • 702 Posts
  • 122 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Hi Ive just realised that when the phone came back from being fixed I dont remember seeing the virus checker on it !!  I'll ring them in the morning to see what they can do. Presumably its the number /account thats been affected.

Message 4 of 7

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
I'd do what mi5 said also maybe go to who you bought phone from
Message 5 of 7

Jenny105
  • 702 Posts
  • 122 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

More or less sorted as a false alarm     The Primatonix Nahno was to do with the repair of the M9500 by Amplicomms .    i learnt some useful sidelines.:-

My gmail isnt used for anything else. It doesnt lead anywhere else so its not of much use to anyone else.

Google are impossible to get hold of.

Malwarebytes is no longer free for more than 30 days.    Ineed to remove it soon . How? where ? 😉

ESET are a good company and worth paying for. Very patient and helpful. I had to give my short deaf awareness lesson when phoning them but the guy did pretty well. Whereas 02 did less well.

Thanks for pitching it was scary for a while

Message 6 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You can leave malwarebytes on for manual scans after 30 days. It's just the real time protection that stops working unless paid for.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 7