Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Contact Groups

Not sure if anyone can help but I have a contact group set up for ease of group messaging and emailing. I started the group on my old phone, since getting my new Galaxy Note can't add anyone to the group. I had a Galaxy S7 on Three before swapping ov...

Meady by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Corrupt messages from 02

All messages from 02 UK for last 2-3 weeks come up as 'corrupt message' none of the text is displayed. All other texts are coming through fine. Any ideas why?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huawei P Smart unlocking

HiWondering if anyone else has had any issues with unlocking this phone (found one other post) been trying to unlock since 18th Dec (original form was submitted for unlock)Previously have said no record of IMEI sold by O2Resubmitted form and called a...

KatGunn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking

Hi....I just joined the o2 family. I have taken out a 3 year contract on an A9.My question is can I get my brand new fone unlocked immediately?

Zak786 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G Calling on Huawei P20?

On a pay monthly contract, but bought the P20 from somewhere else (i.e. not from O2) and there is no option that I can find in settings to enable VoLTE/4G Calling in the settings. This is on EMUI 9 (so Android 9/Pie). Is there a way to get this worki...

Incarniac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change voicemail setting to max time possible

hi there,i would like to change my voicemail settings so that the voicemail will kick in after the max time possible, so far it's about 25 seconds which is not ideal if you dont hear the phone or if you are driving. is it possible to have a longer de...

Gabrio by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy J4+ and transfer of info from old phone

I bought a new phone today and got a replacement SIM card for it. My old phone was permanently locked after an update last night. I've been told to "go to Settings > Data usage, tap on the three-dot menu symbol at the top right of the screen, and mak...

starfish by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung A5 SD card formatt idiots guide

Good Evening its me I have bought a cctv camera set it up inserted SD card and it doesnt recognise it Been and asked why on Amazon and card needs formatting. I have inserted card into my A5 2017 to formatt Googled what to do and it doesnt work . I op...

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos