Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Android devices

Hi all, welcome to the Android devices board! Here you can ask questions related to Android devices and get answers from other members of our Community. You can also post a review of your current Android device. If you're new and want to know more ab...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

No Dataroamin

I have Samsung 6. Since 30thNov and the demise of TuGo I enabled my phone to have Wi-Fi calling however I now cannot access any data unless by wifi. I have checked all the settings. I have switched phone on and off. I had my son look at it and there ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fast Cleaner - Speed Booster

I keep getting this thing come up on my phone: sys its from Google Store - Fast Cleaner - Speed BoosterIs this safe to use ?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking phone

I sent a request to unlock my old s6 and havent received a text yet. Its been more than couple of weeks - could u please advise

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Vat on bill

I recently purchased tge s8+ at a monthly cost of 46.00. Ive received my bill and it has nearly 10.00 of vat added on top. I wasnt made aware of this. So is my monthly bill now, nearly 10.00 more than i agreed to???

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

I have paid my phone bill but my o2 app isnt updating and its still saying online that i havent paid it,,, i have the e-mail on my phone telling me that it has been paid but i am still confused,,, can you help me??

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Xperia XZ Android Oreo

How long can we expect to wait for the update to Oreo on the Xperia XZ? Edit: Just noticed the other thread (7.1.1) with a similar question, feel free to remove. Plus I awnsered my own question as it seemed to take 10 days to get XZP out so would tak...

Incoming calls coming up as unknown

I recently upgraded to a samsung 8s + and since then whenever someone rings me it comes up unknown, i have even sat with another phone in my hand with show ID on and it still doesnt come up.

Tom8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail failing

After upgrading to Android O (8.0) , my voicemail has developed a problem. When I am left a voicemail , the icon does not show in the top left as normal.This is a bit of a problem as I am self employed. After thinking yesterday was unusually quiet , ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! samsung 8plus - nano sim card

Hi, I have just upgraded to a samsung 8plus from the iphone 6. no sim card included? Girl I dealt with didnt mention none came with phone. How do I go about receiving one ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pixel and WiFi calling

Is there any reason the only device WiFi calling is supported on is Samsung? Samsung, in theory, has the same if not very similar OS to the pixel/other androids but it's only supported on Samsung device.

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos