cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Priority App Lumia 950XL

Anonymous
Not applicable

The O2 Priority app appears to no longer be available on the windows 10 store for phones.

Does anyone know if this is going to be updated?

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry didn't mean to set that as accepted solution, the keyboard on phone popped up n moved the button under my finger lol

Message 11 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Sorry didn't mean to set that as accepted solution, the keyboard on phone popped up n moved the button under my finger lol

LOL Those damn keyboards hey?.....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 15

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hey all,

Sorry for the delay while I looked into this with Toby. The app itself wasn't the issue - it *is* fully Windows 10 compatible, but unfortunately we recently had an issue with the activation text being sent to Windows 10 users. As a result, we decided to temporarily remove this from the store to work on. The issue has been resolved now and the app should be back on the store soon, so keep an eye open for it.

Sorry for any confusion or frustration this caused.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 13 of 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Thanks for the update Chris, I do remember some users saying they had to receive the activation code on an 8.1 phone previously.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have installed now and working perfectly, used several times today. Good work guys.

Message 15 of 15