Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

emergency cintact via lockscreen

I have a MotoG and on the lockscreen there is the option to make an emergency call (i.e. to 999 or equivelant) without unlocking the phone.Is there any way of accessing (and ideally calling) emergency contact details from the lockscreen?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal

What the hell is up with your signal. getting fed up with it, paying 37 quid a bloiody month, cant make calls cant send messages, this is the second week of this crap.

• 19 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet - faulty keyboard

Hi, I recenlty purchased the above tablet that comes with the keyboard (BKB50). The keyboard is supposed to last for up to a month one a charge for up to 8 hours use a day. However, mine would appear to be faulty as it drains battery like it's going ...

apdqueen81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Xperia Z5 premium

Do you think o2 will have the premium available when it is released? I really hope so because I'm due upgrade very very soon! Any replies greatly appreciated

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

S6 flat on screen time

Hey guys I'm just curious, what is the average on screen time for the people with the s6 flat?

• 44 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data usage

I used all my monthly data, so added 2GB, Igot a confirmation e-mail, but could not access the internet. I found out from o2 that the data was used by the shares data plan (which i didn't know i had) i explained that i did not use this, so a query wa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Warranty - dead pixels

Hi, Ive had a search for answer but am unable to find any curreent info ! Ive had a samsung note on contract with 02 since March. Ive noticed the past few weeks a line about 1cm long of dead pixels! Ive tried various apps to try and fix but no joy No...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor 4g

Hello, this is the first device I have had on 4g,It's very slow and I feel my 3g was definitely faster and more reliable.I struggle to connect to anything away from a reliable WiFi connenection, even then it still struggles and often I have no signal...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung s6 edge security updates

Hi all,i've today got myself a samsung s6 edge and it keeps telling me there's a security threat.This appears to be quite well documented online as a common problem but there seems to be no solution at present.Does anyone have any idea how to sort th...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extortionate bill!

Hello, I own a Sony xperia z3,I was sold lots of things by o2 when I got my phone, about how I needed bigger packages on my phone as 4g uses the Internet faster so I needed more data etc.My phone recently has been repaired, I pay £14 a month for my i...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos