Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Priority App

SJ2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi ,I wonder if anyone can help,I have a Nokia Lumia 435,that has Windows 10.When I use my priority app for my Cafe Nero on a Tuesday,my phone shows the number code ,but other people's phones are able to scan the code.I have tried to update my priority App ,but this does not seem to make a difference.Any help,advice would be appreciated.Thank You.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
Hi @SJ2 I would hazard a guess this is due to the screen resolution available. The Lumia 435 is 800 X 480, most phones now are 1920 X 1080 or higher, so the app probably does what is best to present the information you need for the offer on the real estate available

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
Hi @SJ2 I would hazard a guess this is due to the screen resolution available. The Lumia 435 is 800 X 480, most phones now are 1920 X 1080 or higher, so the app probably does what is best to present the information you need for the offer on the real estate available
Message 2 of 3

SJ2
  • 13 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you for your reply,that makes sense.I like my phone and the only issue I have is with the priority app,so as long as I know the reason ,and it is not just that I am updating it incorrectly I am happy.
Message 3 of 3