cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can anyone one help as to when this will be available to upgrade online, been with O2 for years but when it comes to release dates and communication their one of the worst going 😕
Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
Clove*
Message 41 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable
Amz91 the reason is that the Edge (which I also want) is not currently being scheduled for release in the UK at all (i.e. not just an o2 issue).

Clove are intending to buy in European Stock (not UK specific) and sell them to us hence why they are taking pre orders.
Message 42 of 45

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144625 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27729 Solutions
Correct as we've already said on this thread.
Clove is an independent retailer who are importing EU models and selling them in the UK - They are in no way connected to O2 or any other UK network so the comparison isn't really relevant unfortunately.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 43 of 45

Cleoriff
  • 123072 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Hi yes...Nick is correct. I looked into the sale of this for someone else.  They are bought for distribution in the EU....

O2 are quite selective about which phones they stock..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 44 of 45

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123072 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Correct as we've already said on this thread.
Clove is an independent retailer who are importing EU models and selling them in the UK - They are in no way connected to O2 or any other UK network so the comparison isn't really relevant unfortunately.

Apologies @MI5  was posting and you got there before me...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 45 of 45