cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can anyone one help as to when this will be available to upgrade online, been with O2 for years but when it comes to release dates and communication their one of the worst going 😕
Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous

Which department did you speak to about the Edge ?

Online Live Chat or Uk Customer Services by phone ?
Message 11 of 45

Cleoriff
  • 123084 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
With refresh u just pay u phone but get 25% off your airtime bill stays the same, spoke to them today and they have the note 4 available they will have edge next week

Hi @Anonymous 

I would be very surprised if the news about the Edge 'being in next week' was correct.

it is well documented that the Edge isn't going to be released in the UK. Having said that you are currently able to pre-order at Clove ...who will be selling the EU models of this phone wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 45

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144643 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27730 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
With refresh u just pay u phone but get 25% off your airtime bill stays the same, spoke to them today and they have the note 4 available they will have edge next week

Are you going to hang on until next week and order the Edge....?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's what they told me on live chat yesterday, the note 4 availble with them now and the edge will be next week, only time will tell.
Message 14 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable
I agree time will tell either way.

If it is released they'll be ahead of most !!
Message 15 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'd like the edge Yh, but could do with selling my phone first 🙂 anyone interested ? Lol
Message 16 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

Personally i wouldn't trust the people on Live Chat to sit on the loo the correct way round.

I would love to be proved wrong as the Galaxy Edge looks like an awesome handset.

Message 17 of 45

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144643 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27730 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
That's what they told me on live chat yesterday, 

Significant source of information wink

Quite possiblt correct for India though where LC is based.....?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 18 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable
Try gum tree or eBay or places such as CEX or recyclable online sites although you won't probably get what the phone is worth. 😄
Message 19 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 20 of 45