Network Coverage

CP1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi All

I have a Samsung Galaxy A5.

I am having trouble getting calls and text messages in my home and O2 keep telling me there is plenty of coverage so can't see the problem.

I was thinking about getting a booster but wanted some advice on whether this is worth the money.

Can anyone help with some advice please

Many thanks

Christine

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@CP1 You are only allowed a booster on a business contract. See if there's anything in this link to help you: How can I sort out my network issues? - o2uk

You could also look at the possibility of WiFi calling, if you have a phone capable of that.

Wifi and 4G Calling explained | O2

I will also tag the O2 online advisors to see if they can offer any assistance. @O2Lisa or @O2Georgina can you help?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@CP1 You are only allowed a booster on a business contract. See if there's anything in this link to help you: How can I sort out my network issues? - o2uk

You could also look at the possibility of WiFi calling, if you have a phone capable of that.

Wifi and 4G Calling explained | O2

I will also tag the O2 online advisors to see if they can offer any assistance. @O2Lisa or @O2Georgina can you help?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

O2Georgina
  • 387 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 13 Solutions

Hi @Bambino  Thanks for the tag.

@CP1  I will send you a private message now so we can look in to this for you smiling

signature
Message 3 of 4

CP1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for your help
Message 4 of 4